Where We Are
- Distributes 327 pounds per minute for every minute the Food Bank is open.
- In 2014, second harvest distributed over 45 million pounds of food and household items.
- Of this 45 million pounds, almost 17 million pounds was produce, meat and dairy, the items people in poverty need to stay healthy, but can least afford.
- Second Harvest provides food and other resources to 650 partner agencies who help feed the hungry.
- Second Harvest is out of space.
2010 - 33.2 Million Pounds
2008 - 25 Million Pounds
2006 - 17.5 Million Pounds
2004 - 11.9 Million Pounds
2002 - 7.8 Million Pounds
>We are constantly updating our statistics on hunger, food distribution, and how we are making an impact together in our community. Please check back soon for more of our eye-opening facts and statistics.